Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog featured on Finest Foodies Friday

At the moment, I am getting ready to attend a wedding. I have 10 to 15 minutes until my biore strip is ready (Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Guys, it's not important.) Just enough time to check my email. To my surprise, this blog was featured on the Foodie's Blogroll's Finest Foodies Friday. Yay! Here is what Jenn from the Blogroll had to say:

"As always here is what the FFF is all about. Finest Foodies Friday! FFF is a Friday post featuring favorites from The Foodie Blogroll! We do this so we can share in the rich diversity of what The Foodie weekly Blogroll has to offer by featuring some of our favorites yours!...Natasha of Healthy and Gourmet: I must admit I have a natural love for these kinds of blogs because my food outlook is healthy and gourmet, so I usually find a lot of great ideas on blogs that have a similar outlook. Especially when those blogs do as great of a job as Natasha’s by showing how healthy does not mean tasteless! Here’s a quote: “Food should make us happy and healthy, energized and euphoric. Not guilty, tired or self-loathing”. You said it! "

Thank you Jenn and to all of my visitors!

6 comments:

rubybean77 said...

I LOVE your blog! I am glad Jen reviewed it. I'm going to stop by often for great cooking ideas!

http://brokenyolks.blogspot.com/

Natalie Que said...

Oh girl! Everything looks so delicious. I'm so with you on 'healthy' and 'gourmet', it's so what I'm after.

Thistlemoon said...

Hope you had fun at the wedding! :)

Natasha said...

Rubybean77 and Hot garlic,
I am so happy you guys found your way to my blog! Hope you find more great recipes here.

Natasha said...

Jenndz, the wedding was fabulous. The couple are from Eritrea which is a culture I knew very little about so I had a blast. The food was excellent!! Quite an experience.

Anonymous said...

I too simply adore your blog. Love it! Love it! Love it!
keep up the wonderful work...